Can I restrict incoming calls to my iSatPhone Pro?
The iSatPhone Pro is capable of restricting incoming and outgoing calls through Call Barring.
An IsatPhone Pro SIM card always uses an international number format, + or 00, and the country code, 870.
Call barring prevents the following call types from being made or received by your phone:
- Outgoing calls: bars all outgoing calls
- International calls: bars all outgoing calls
- International except to home: bars all outgoing calls except to other Inmarsat numbers
- Incoming calls: bars all incoming calls
- Incoming outside home: bars all incoming calls
except from other Inmarsat numbers
If you are using a SIM card with local country numbering, the call barring is as described by the menu.
The first time you set up call barring, you will need to reset the barring password. Select Menu > Settings > Call settings > Call barring. Select Options and navigate to Change barring pass code. Enter the barring pass code and select OK. The default is 0000. Enter a new four-digit pass code and select OK. Then enter the new pass code again to confirm it.
You will need to enter this new pass code whenever you change your call barring settings.
To cancel a bar, highlight that type of call in the Call barring menu, select Options and select Cancel. To cancel all call barring, select Options and select Cancel all barring. To check the status of a call bar, highlight that type of call in the Call barring menu, select Options and select Check status.
- The barring code can be entered incorrectly an unlimited number of times. If you have forgotten your code, please contact your service provider.
Note: Fixed number dialling, Call barring and Call divert does not prevent emergency calling. Call barring and Call divert cannot be active at the same time.
Posted in: iSatphone Pro Handheld Satellite Phone