1. Go To “Menu”
2. Select “GPS Manager”
3. Select “Current Position”
4. Upon reading the GPS Coordinates, press “Options”
5. Select “Save”
6. Select an empty location from the list, Press “select”
7. Enter a new name for your point 8. Press “Save”
• Go to “Menu”
• Select “Settings”
• Select “SMS Parameter”
• Select “SMS Center”
Enter “+882161900000” as the SMS center number.
1. Try charging the battery, it could be drained. Check charging indication on display.
2. Battery contacts may be dirty. Remove the battery, cleant the contacts, and replace and try to power on.
3. See if phone will turn on while plugged into charging unit. If yes, then replace the battery with a new one, charge and use.
Make sure no obstruction is blocking the satellite signal.
Make sure that your mobile phone has a clear view of the sky. If you are inside a building, tunnel, or other structure that limits your
view of the sky, the satellite signal may be weak or unavailable.
Check that you have including the country code and any required area or city codes.
Call barring of outgoing calls is not possible if any call diversion for voice is switched on.
Some call forwarding and call barring options may not be used at the same time. For example, enabling call divert of all calls and barring of all outgoing calls is not possible.
Make sure that call divert is set to your voice mailbox number.
Verify your call diversion settings by following the instructions in section ’Diverting calls’.
Check that call barring is not active. Call diversion cannot be used when call barring is active.
Check that the SIM card memory is not full.
Delete unused phone bood entries to make room.
Battery may be defective or the contacts on the battery or the phone are dirty.
After several years of average use, a gradual decline in battery life may be expected.
Mobile phone/battery is overheated. Let the mobile phone/battery cool down.
Mobile phone/battery is too cold. Allow the battery/mobile phone to warm up (e.g. in your pocket).
Wait until ’Normal Temperature’ is displayed.
Phone pin entered three times incorrectly.
Enter PUK supplied with your SIM card as instructed.
If you have lost your PUK, call your service provider for assistance.
Service not authorized message — Call your service provider.
Diversion not set. See your manual and refer to Set call diversion