The charger is designed for use in standard 12 VDC accessory sockets fitted in vehicles. It plugs directly into and charges the Iridium 9505A or Iridium 9555 handset.
Part number AUT0701
Plug the auto accessory adapter into a standard 12 VDC accessory socket, then connect the power adapter to the Iridium 9505A or Iridium 9555 handset. The phone will provide a visual indicator when charging.
- Charges 9505A or 9555 phone battery through a charging connector
- May be used with 9505A or 9555 portable phone
- Enables use of phone while battery is recharging
- Input: 10 – 32 VDC
- Output: 6 VDC, 825mA
- Operating temperature range: 0-55°C
- Charge time: 3 hours 15 minutes
- Battery charge time to 90% capacity is 3 hours when charged in a 9505A handset at 25°C (77°F)
- For optimum performance, only charge battery between 0°C (32°F) and 40°C (104°F)
- Fast charge will be complete in about 3 hours 15 minutes