The IDP 800 series of terminals uses the two-way IsatData Pro satellite service for remotely tracking and managing fixed and mobile assets anywhere in the world.
This low profile terminal is ideal for trailers, containers, vehicles and vessels, and can either be powered by non-rechargeable batteries, rechargeable batteries, or vehicle power. Supporting field replaceable batteries and magnetic installation it is easy to use. You can achieve up to 3 year battery life with once-per-day reporting.
The IDP-800 can also be purchased with optional remote antenna.
- Programming in Lua
- Support for up to three I/O channels (analog/digital)
- Internal temperature and voltage sensors
- Motion detection (start/stop)
- Up to 3 year battery life
- Transmit messages up to 6400 bytes
- Built-in Geofence programmable configuration behaviors