The SAILOR 250 FleetBroadband is a compact system designed to provide performance and power at the right price point for a wide variety of vessel types.
With data speeds up to 284 kbps from an antenna diameter less than 30 cm, which weighs just 5 kg, SAILOR 250 FleetBroadband is the perfect balance between form and function.
Easy installation and the ability to provide affordable, high-speed access to internet/intranet and email, with voice calling and data simultaneously ensures professional communication possibilities for any vessel.
Connected, wherever you are
SAILOR 250 FleetBroadband harnesses the power of global broadband at sea making IP communication a cost-effective reality, anywhere in the world.
You can provide the means for crew to keep in touch with friends and family whilst reducing operational costs by improving vessel efficiency with reliable data and voice communication.
Thrane IP Handset – high quality voice
SAILOR 250 FleetBroadband can be transformed into a highly flexible multi-station voice solution, without the need for a separate PABX, simply by adding additional Thrane IP Handsets.
With its intuitive user interface on a 2.2″ TFT colour screen and state-of-the-art echo canceller and noise suppression software for excellent call clarity, you can add up to 16 rugged plug-and-play handsets anywhere on a vessel.
- Find out about new Voice Distress calling for SAILOR FleetBroadband
- Get multiple simultaneous voice lines, all with their own phone number on SAILOR FleetBroadband
- Electronic Forms
- GPS Tracking
- IP Controls
- Email, Fax, Telephony
- Remote access, Internet
- Company network connectivity
- On-line procurement
- Surveillance via off-the-shelf cameras
- ECDIS update
- Software downloads
- Vessel/engine telemetry
- Damage assess video, photo, report
Key Product Features/ Benefits
- Remarkable data speed
- Voice over IP (VoIP) Handset
- Standard IP addresses for email and Internet/Intranet access, including secure VPN connection
- Streaming IP
- Send and receive e-mails and browse the web
- Get access to remote networks securely
- Send and receive large files
- Access to voice and data simultaneously
- Small size hardware.